Some of my hobbies are gymnastics, swimming, and running. I have done gymnastics for 12 years and i have done competive gymnastics for 6 years. I also swim I just started swimming this year because I wanted to try out for our schools team in the spring. I spend my free time at Diamond Gymnastics academy, BVHS swimming pool and outside. My three favorite things are clothing, gymnastics, and swimming.
Tuesday, January 8, 2013
Tuesday, January 8
Journal - What are your hobbies and extra curricular activities? Where do you spend your free time? Tell me three of your favorite things (movies, TV show, magazine, sport, color, etc.)
Some of my hobbies are gymnastics, swimming, and running. I have done gymnastics for 12 years and i have done competive gymnastics for 6 years. I also swim I just started swimming this year because I wanted to try out for our schools team in the spring. I spend my free time at Diamond Gymnastics academy, BVHS swimming pool and outside. My three favorite things are clothing, gymnastics, and swimming.
Some of my hobbies are gymnastics, swimming, and running. I have done gymnastics for 12 years and i have done competive gymnastics for 6 years. I also swim I just started swimming this year because I wanted to try out for our schools team in the spring. I spend my free time at Diamond Gymnastics academy, BVHS swimming pool and outside. My three favorite things are clothing, gymnastics, and swimming.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment